PURPLE URKLE CANNABIS VARIETY
- Great for bed rest and illness recovery (especially surgery recovery).
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Chemotherapy-induced nausea and discomfort (including nephropathy).
- Effective remedy for HIV neuropathic pain.
- Insomnia (should be smoked or vaporized no later than one hour before bedtime).
Broad-leafleted indica (100%).
Cannabis indica var. afghanica.
Unknown, but most likely a descendant of Purple Afghan. Cousin of Grape Ape and Grand Daddy Purple.
- Grand Daddy Purple
- Girl Scout Cookies
- Mendo Purps
- Grape Ape
EASE OF CULTIVATION:
- Not a big producer
- High-potency flowers
- Skunk (just a hint)
- Wine (a hint of)
- The spice and fruit taste makes it a popular choice.
- If properly cultivated, Purple Urkle can approach 24% THC.
- Contains virtually no CBD or other cannabinoids.
DURATION OF EFFECTS:
90-minutes followed by a several hours of slow fade.
- Produces a pure indica “stone”, rather than a “high”.
- Rarely causes anxiety at reasonable doses.
- Too sedative to be functional.
Excellent at distracting from pain at normal doses.
- Gives a feeling of being “deboned”.
- Slowly drifting thoughts
- Intermittent forgetfulness
Produces small amounts of stimulation (only during the first few minutes of onset).
The number one choice for insomnia and rest.