HAZE CANNABIS VARIETY
Haze is most likely to form the basis of our future cannabis.
- Good for daytime use at low doses
- Little cognitive impairment
- ADD & ADHD (encourages hyper focus at low doses)
- Great micro-dose cannabis
- Sharpens, rather than dulls the senses (at low doses)
- Can induce uncomfortable experiences (at high doses)
Pure narrow-leafleted tropical sativa.
Cannabis indica ssp. indica
Colombian, Thai, Indian, and Mexican lineage.
- Neville’s Haze
- Super Silver Haze
- Lemon Haze
EASE OF CULTIVATION:
- For expert level cultivators
- Grows very tall
- Long flowering time
- Grows better in area’s closest to the equator.
- Has a unique spicy smell that makes it instantly recognizable when burned.
- Does not smell like marijuana.
- Notes of licorice, pepper, soap, citrus, and cocoa.
- No sweetness
Averages 20% THC, with claims up to 2% CBD.
DURATION OF EFFECTS:
Extremely long-lasting, although effects diminish gradually, which helps avoid the crashing feeling associated with some stimulating varieties of cannabis.
- Psychedelic at higher doses.
- May be a potential drug option for use with end-of-life hospice patients.
Strong at moderate and higher doses.
Very stimulating and can cause anxiety in user’s prone to anxiety.