GRAND DADDY PURPLE CANNABIS VARIETY
- Grand Daddy Purple is also known as DGP.
- Appealing appearance (flower)
- Dark purple with bright orange pistillate hairs, covered with clear and milky trichomes.
- Purple coloration is from the same pigment produced by blueberries, apples, and grapes (called anthocyanin). When stressed (mostly by cold temperature), this variety of cannabis turns purple.
- When unstressed, this variety will not turn purple, but still reaches and even exceeds potential potency.
- Excellent for bed rest and recovery.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Chemotherapy-induced nausea and discomfort (including nephropathy)
Broad-leafleted indica (80%)
Cannabis indica ssp. indica var. afghanica x var. mexicana
Purple Urkle x Salmon Creek Big Bud
Purple Urkle, Girl Scout Cookies, Kryptonite
EASE OF CULTIVATION:
Good for novice grower’s (single plant project)
Grape, pepper, and skunk
Spicy and hashy with a hint of wine
Consistently exceeds 20% THC
DURATION OF EFFECTS:
- Deliver heavy-hitting psychoactivity (use with caution).
- This is not a variety to use when you know you’ll be driving, operating machinery, or attempting anything beyond activity such as eating and resting.
- Excellent at moderate doses
- Numbing at lower doses
- Synergistic when used with other pain medications.
Only during the initial onset.
Yes, great for sleep and relaxation.