G13 CANNABIS VARIETY
- Supposedly originated in the 1970’s within a top secret, secure government cannabis research facility.
- This was considered a special variety of cannabis because it supposedly exceeded 29% THC.
- Typically used as a breeding plant.
- Available in dispensaries.
- Migraines (over dosing can lead to “rebound” headaches.)
Cannabis indica ssp. afghanica
Approximately in the 1970’s
Unknown, assumed Afghan
- G13 Haze
- Amnesia G13
EASE OF CULTIVATION:
High, often topping 21% THC.
DURATION OF EFFECTS:
Long-lasting, up to three hours.
Mainly body, with a stony quality.
Very good, especially for nausea.
Provides relaxing effects.
Spacey and forgetful
Great for insomniacs