BUBBA KUSH CANNABIS VARIETY
- Shares many characteristics with Afghan varieties.
- Well tolerated by most users.
- Novice users may find it too potent.
- Covered with trichomes.
- Great for pain and nausea.
- Popular among chemotherapy patients.
Cannabis indica ssp. afghanica
Unknown, most likely of Afghan/Pakistani lineage.
Bomb Threat, Pre-98, Platinum, Presidential, etc.
EASE OF CULTIVATION:
- Challenging, often cultivated indoors using the “bonsai” approach (meaning the plants flower after a minimal vegetative growth phase, keeping plants very short).
- 60-day flowering time.
Sandalwood, pepper, balsam, citrus, coffee, spice, sour
- Very spicy, sour flavor when smoked.
- Strong floral hashish aftertaste with a note of B vitamins.
Potency is widely variable under expert cultivation, from 14-20% THC.
DURATION OF EFFECTS:
- Long-lasting, delivers increased effects with each sequential dose.
- Good for long-term medicinal use.
- Considered to produce among the most stony psychoactive effects of any variety of cannabis.
- Tends to be mentally stimulating
- Creeper effects-effects increasing in intensity over time.
Very relaxing, almost to the point of lethargy.
- Mentally stimulating, less physically.
- Can cause anxiety at high doses.